Cleaning LEGO bricks
Want to know how we keep our LEGO bricks clean and healthy?
Soap, Swish, Rinse, Sort.
- Put the stopper in your sink drain, make sure the sink is nice and clean.
Heat water in the sink to 101-102 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put in a few drops of Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap - we really like the smell of this one. It’s also a great soap for people with sensitive skin. I use it for just about everything and have for decades.
- Swish those LEGO around and let them sit for a moment. The water won’t be full of bubbles and will be cloudy from the soap, but that doesn’t mean it’s not working it means it’s not full of chems to make it bubble up.
- Use a colander to scoop LEGO out of the sink, rinse with cool water from the faucet.
- Dump out LEGO onto a clean towel and air dry.
- From there, we also sanitize our containers that keep our LEGO organized while they’re empty. We use 7th Generation Disinfecting Spray.
That’s it! Pretty effective at keeping things clean...